Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and we have grown to a team of over 170 people from over 25 different countries, and over 2 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences. Qliro is a regulated company under the supervision of the Swedish financial supervisory authority (FI).
At Qliro, quality is key in every step of the development process. We are looking for a person who will help us build and maintain our product lines to attract, activate and retain users. You will work with implementing and maintaining a clear quality mindset among development teams. Together with dedicated developers and passionate testers you will collaborate on testing and improving quality in a dynamic, agile environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences our products.
We would summarize your career here like this:
- Review, implement and drive improvements in our current testing methodologies and always prioritize automation.
- Constantly seek and drive opportunities to improve the quality for every aspect of Qliro products
- Arrange and engage in test sessions with scrum teams
- Involve the team in activities such as exploratory testing and regression testing and engage in the process of continuous reviews.
- Track and take ownership of issues and maintain lines of communication with all stakeholders
- Lead coordination and execution of testing in the different phases of the development lifecycle.
- Innovate and excel in performance testing and platform stability testing.
We believe you have/are:
- You are passionate about software quality and have an attention to detail
- You are interested in working with fast growing team and projects.
- You have excellent knowledge of industry standard testing tools and methodologies and automation suites
- You love being a part of a scrum team and contribute towards an Agile development lifecycle
- Bonus points if you have experience in Performance Testing Tools.
- You are fluent in English
What can we offer you?
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You’ll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.
What do we value?
At Qliro we have five values that we strive to work and live by. The right candidate should be able to stand behind them, balance them, and most likely excel in a few of them:
Seriously smart – we manage by facts and hard data, and always dare to challenge ”the truth”
Love speed – we make fast decisions, believe in MVPs, and act as if success is guaranteed
Build big – we understand the bigger picture, and think ahead of the game
Service heroes – we always walk the extra mile for our customers, pay attention to detail and always strive for simplicity
Stick together – we communicate, we share knowledge, and help each other Are we a great fit for each other? Take the opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic and multi-cultural environment by sending us your application, For any questions please contact [email protected]. Selection and interviews are made continuously. The position is full time and start date is as soon as possible. To secure a professional and high quality recruitment process we conduct testing, reference calls and background checks.
We respectfully decline unsolicited offers from recruitment and/or advertising providers