Senior Sales Executive
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and we have grown to a team of over 170 people from over 25 different countries, and over 1.9 million unique customers have used our payment products. In March 2017 we also received our license becoming a credit market company, opening many new business possibilities! We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences.
The Business development team is responsible for the commercial development of Qliro. The team has three primarily responsibilities: develop and nurture merchant relationship, expand Qliro’s offering to new merchants as well as develop Qliro’s commercial offering. The group is in the heart of many of Qliro’s most critical processes and responsible for the overall growth of Qliro.
The group is now expanding and strengthening our new sales resources by recruiting a Senior Sales Executive!
General description of the position:
As Senior Sales Executive at Qliro you will play a critical role within Qliro’s commercial team and Qliro’s continued growth journey. The role gives you a large degree of independence to structure your work and opportunity to get leverage on your achievements. In the role you will engage with the largest retailers across the Nordic region and represent Qliro vs top level executives and successful entrepreneurs. In order to succeed, we’ll provide you with Qliro’s awesome payment products, the right resources and support to win.
The Senior Sales Executive’s responsibilities include in specific:
- With a large degree of independence, win and onboard new large merchants across the Nordic region.
- Interact with leading Nordic ecommerce companies and represent Qliro vs new merchants.
- You are expected to proactively identify and establish contact with potential new leads.
- Participate in trade fairs and other sales oriented events to source new leads.
In order to succeed you will, among other things, get the following:
- Great products, including our checkout - Qliro One. Qliro delivers one of the most popular payment methods in Sweden.
- The network and knowledge of Qliro Group –one of the leading ecommerce groups in the Nordics.
- Senior management attention and support.
Who are you?
- We believe you have at least 5 years experience of ecommerce and/or payment related sales.
- A proven strong sales track record!
- Experience of sales to large ecommerce companies, possibly where the offering is tailored to the customers’ needs.
- You are comfortable meeting senior level executives and have the ability to connect and establish trust.
- We believe that you, like the rest of us, are passionate about payments and ecommerce and have a business and entrepreneurial mindset.
What we can offer you!
- Leverage on your results and a role with large degree of freedom.
- A steep learning curve –an unique opportunity to be part of building a sales team and coach others.
- Opportunity to work closely with some of the largest ecommerce companies in the Nordics.
- A dynamic work place with ambitious and passionate colleagues!
What do we value?
At Qliro we have five values that we strive to work and live by. The right candidate should be able to stand behind them, balance them, and most likely excel in a few of them:
Seriously smart – we manage by facts and hard data, and always dare to challenge ”the truth”
Love speed – we make fast decisions, believe in MVPs, and act as if success is guaranteed
Build big – we understand the bigger picture, and think ahead of the game
Service heroes – we always walk the extra mile for our customers, pay attention to detail and always strive for simplicity
Stick together – we communicate, we share knowledge, and help each other
Are we a great fit for each other?
Take the opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic and multi-cultural environment by sending us your application, CV and cover letter. For any questions please contact [email protected]. Selection and interviews are made continuously. The position is full time and start date is as soon as possible. To secure a professional and high quality recruitment process we conduct testing, reference calls and background checks.