Scientist - Cell Line Generation to Alligator Bioscience in Lund
Alligator is a research-based biotechnology company founded in 2001. The company specializes in the development of antibody-based pharmaceuticals for cancer treatment. The company is primarily active in the early phases of drug development, from the idea stage to clinical phase II trials.
Alligator Bioscience AB (Alligator) in Lund is seeking an experienced and goal-oriented candidate to join a new started lab for cell line generation. The position is a full-time permanent position.
Your essential tasks will be to:
- be working with generating stable cell lines as well as deriving and characterizing clones
- be working with the implementation of new technology and contribute to experimental design and execution of experiments
- participate in data interpretation and incremental improvement of procedures, protocols, and equipment applications
- be responsible for the critical instruments
- be managing data from clone screening studies
We expect the ideal candidate to:
- have an academic degree in biochemistry or biotechnology, Master’s degree or equivalent desirable
- have broad hands-on experience in molecular and cell biology techniques
- have hands-on experience with mammalian expression technology and working knowledge of upstream processes
- have some experience in automation and use of liquid handling equipment
- be well-organized, detail-oriented and efficient with strong problem-solving skills
- be a team player
- be fluent in English, written and verbal
For further information please contact Dietmar Weilguny on tel. +46 076-320 39 28. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Johanna Isberg, tel +46 705 843383 or email [email protected]
We handle screening and selection ongoing and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but at the latest November 30th 2017. Apply by clicking on "Sök tjänst". Please upload your CV and cover letter. All enquiries are treated confidentially. We are not receiving applications by email.
We look forward to your application!