Experienced System Architect With a Passion For Making It Happen
We are Playtech BGT Sports. We build mobile and desktop applications for sports betting operators and have a proud history and a proven track record with the biggest players in the business. Playtech BGT Sports was established in 2016 where Mobenga, BGT, Betologic and Geneity merged into one. We have offices in Malmö, London, Vienna, Bremen, Sofia, Nicosia and Kiev with 600+ employees.
How we work
At Playtech BGT Sports?we strongly believe in teams and agile methodologies, thus you will be working in a competent team of multi-skilled people. As an employee at Playtech BGT Sports?you are interested in exploring new technologies and also open to pick up tasks outside of your primary area of expertise. We can offer a very challenging environment where we together always strive to build the best products, technology and teams. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to maximize the level of fun for our people, we will also get the best end results.
What we do
We are always aiming at creating the top of the line web applications, and with a high demand environment with very high usage at peak usage. Also with a rapid changing environment we are always challenged to improve our software offering but also how we code and how we produce that code.
Hands-on role responsible for creating, communicating architecture design, principals, guidelines and solutions. You will be part of our Architect group and develop roadmaps for the Company to ensure architecture goals are met. Collaborates with R&D organization during system design and development phases; providing advice, interpretation, and review of infrastructure platform architecture. Mentoring technical team members. Conducts research and evaluate new industry trends with regards to technology and way of developing
- Provide hands-on architectural expertise, direction and assistance to other developers, management, and partners
- Lead and build consensus among engineering teams, in the design and development of building blocks for simplicity, availability, performance, integrity, stability and scalability of global
- Develop proof-of-concepts
- Participates in major cross-functional projects affecting our business, product, or service leadership.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of application and middleware integration within technology platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment and influence others to ensure good quality.
- Comfortable initiating change; consciously managing and shaping change.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, internally and externally.
- Positive “can do” attitude with focus on the success of the team over individual accomplishments.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on development experience and willingness to code so he/she can roll up the sleeves and work with developers (when needed).
How do I apply?
In this process we are working together with ROI Rekrytering. Apply by clicking on "Sök tjänst". Please upload your CV and cover letter. All enquiries are treated confidentially. Screening and selection process is ongoing and we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Johanna Isberg, ROI Rekrytering, +46 705 843383, or mail to [email protected]