Tele2 is looking for a Finance System Manager
Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things - by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
Tele2’s work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for our customers.
We are now looking for a Finance System Manager. Are you the person we are looking for?
This is the job....
Enterprise Systems is a group in Shared Operations responsible for managing applications within the Finance and HR areas as well as other enterprise support systems.
Your main tasks will be:
- Overall responsibility for the Finance systems in various countries - release management, change management, service management as well as system administration
- Quickly & efficiently provide service performance with minimum impact on business processes
- Together with the solution owner, plan and manage changes of the system
- Plan and manage system releases, coordinate release plans with other systems and teams
- Be overall responsible for that the systems are operational in accordance with SLAs/OLAs
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders when it comes to questions or escalations for the systems
This is what you have...
- University degree in IT, telecom or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in system administration, change management or similar
- Goal-oriented & self-motivated person with high analytical skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English skills are strongly required, both spoken & written
- Ability to travel (mainly Latvia)
- Professional experience in multicultural environment (in global company) will be an advantage
Are you a fearless person who is passionate about delivering service and want to work in a dynamic environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you.
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than January 28th. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously. We look forward to meeting you.