We are a company with the mission to build and develop our platform and create opportunities for partners to deliver onlinecasino- and bingo solutions. We live in a very dynamic environment with an increasing number of users and transactions. Our expansion in Europe and Asia now requires us to scale our platform to the next level with focus on scalability and accessibility. As a Java Architect within Silverspin and Jackpotjoy Group, you will develop and maintain the systems architecture for the application portfolio. Develop and maintain technology roadmaps, ensuring application roadmaps are aligned with solution and enterprise direction as well as participating in defining new standards when required.
You will assist in guiding the long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans in support of Business requirements and identify and technical debt and plan via the roadmap process to address any upgrades. You need to make well thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous architecture issues and coordinates with users to determine requirements. The role require that you ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. You will also act as a resource for direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Proven strong technical background with 3-5 years of proven Architect experience.
- Strong understanding of business process management and architectural design methods.
- Solid experience working with Java or similar languages.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or other equivalent education is meritorious.
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in as exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
Apply now via our career site.