Program Manager Integrated Sourcing Solution
SJR IT are looking for a Program Manager in Stockholm. The mission starts asap on a 12 month contract (depending on time line of the project).
The position replaces the current position holder. The Integrated Sourcing Solution will replace the current 25+ systems used globally for strategic sourcing with one integrated tool. Allowing us to have a seamless flow from (Spend) Analysis to Sourcing (E-RFX) to Contract Management.
We have chosen SAP/Ariba as our Software provider and implementation partner.
The global blueprint has been defined, and set up in the system. The project is currently being rolled out in North America. After NA, the other regions will follow with Latin America (spring 2018), Asia Pasific (fall 2018) and Europe (spring 2019).
He or she will be the global leader for execution of program scope and objectives in line with the agreed project plan/time lines, quality and budget.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Ensuring that program objectives, scopes, time plan, organisation/governance, resource requirements as well as budget are executed according to approved plan.
- Lead the overall program team:
- Strong cooperation with Center of Excellence assuring the steady state support, handover of implementation projects and continues improvements ideas
- Aligning and coordination of the assigned program resources from other functions / regions.
- Aligning and coordination of the assigned program resources from SAP/ Ariba
- Where possible take an active role as Functional Lead (e.g. Contracting or Sourcing)
- Report and communicate program status to project Strategic Steering Committee, Sponsor and other stakeholders as well as raising risks, issues and decisions in a timely manner for guidance and decision making.
- Highlight possible need for changes in the project scope (incl. impact on the project plan) for decision within the Steering Committee.
- Ensure continues stakeholders engagement, by frequent information sharing.
- Responsible for schedule the internal & external project- and work meetings and to take notes/submit protocol to the meeting members.
- Perform necessary travel and/or teleconferencing, with its different stakeholder groups to ensure efficiency within the project/work group.
- Ensure leassons learned from Pilot and other implementations are transferred to other implementations / are captured as potential improvements.
- Global Core team including Implementation Lead, Functional Leads, Ariba consultants, IT & Master Data teams, Change Management Lead. App.
- Global Astronaut community with representation from all Sectors and Global Leads.
Global Purchasing Systems Director / Program Steering Committee
Competencies / Experience needed:
- Project management skills
- Large Systems implementation (preferably Ariba or other sourcing software)
- Knowledge of the general sourcing processes
- Strong affinity with IT and data management
- Ability to have both a "helicopter view" and attention to detail, to carefully monitor and follow-up on the time plan for the project.
- Ability to navigate a complex stakeholder landscape.
- Self-Starter and able to work independently
- Team player and communication skills
Required languages: English