SKILLED MOBILE APP DEVELOPER WITH A HUNGER TO LEARN NEW THINGS
Are you passionate about trying new things? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Would you consider yourself to be creative when solving problem? Then you are right for us!
We are now looking for a skilled App developer who likes to find new and creative ways to solving problems. With a broad spectrum of clients and industries we will make sure you are always in a project you find challenging and exiting!
ALTEN Gothenburg is growing rapidly within our IT division. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client’s goals and values. These include; someone who is positive, creative, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by problem solving and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions.
- JS, Css3, html5 (Design, Mockups, tags)
- iOS native, Android native and Xamarin
- Frameworks like React, React native or Angular
- Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Agile development methods like Scrum
- Able to work independently as well as in teams and focus on deliverables
- Clear communication skills and ability to explain technical aspects with in simple terms and to adapt to different audiences.
- Curious to build on to previous experiences learning new techniques.
- Willing to work with different languages and areas in order to deliver competitive solutions
- Excellent English and/or Swedish skills, oral and written
Even though ALTEN is a large international company with 27 000 employees worldwide we value local presence and the feel of a smaller company with the support systems of the big company behind us. Our core values for our employees are freedom of choice in terms of assignments, personal and professional development (free educations, individual career plans etc.) and work security/stability (collective agreements, frameworks with big clients, long assignments etc.).
If you have any questions you can contact [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application!