Office Assistant to Verisure
Verisure is now looking for an Office Assistant to join the Malmö office. This full-time opportunity starts in the beginning of 2019, or possible earlier if suitable for both the company and the candidate. You will work in an international environment with colleagues from different countries and with different professions, mainly within the technology area. Take the chance to become a part of this growing company, apply today!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETAcademic Work is on behalf of our client Verisure looking for a full-time Office Assistant to join the Malmö office, which is located at Ångbåtsbron near the central station. Verisure is growing as a company and will during the upcoming year also prepare for a new office in Malmö, also within the central station area. Meanwhile they have a second site in a nearby building, just 2 minutes away.
At Verisure you are offered a role in a innovative and professional workplace and a great atmosphere. As an Office Assistant you will work closely to the Office Manager and support the daily activities around the office and the second site, so that all employees and visitors receive a great workplace experience at Verisure. Your duties will vary depending on current needs, and you must be prepared to change the priorities on daily basis.
This opportunity is a consultant assignment, as Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Verisure. The assignment lasts for at least 6 months and there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs an Office Assistant at Verisure you will assist the Office Manager in everything to do with the day-to-day business in the office, solve different problems and handle a variety of situations. You will have the possibility to learn about facility and office management as the company will prepare for the new office, and there will be a variety of tasks during the transition.
For example, you will:
* Have contact with the landlord for the office building
* Manage different matters in the office, order service and follow up
* Manage access cards and information regarding security
* Contact with suppliers and service providers, handle orders
* Maintain conference rooms in good conditions
* Order food, sandwiches etc for meetings
* Handle post and deliveries
* Maintain the coffee machines
* Do administrative work
This role suits you who enjoy having contact with a lot of people both internally and externally. If you thrive having varied tasks and giving first class service this is a perfect job as one day will not be like the other. You are offered an inspiring and engaging workplace where the company recognize and value their coworkers.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* At least completed high school
* Ability to express yourself unhindered in Swedish and English in speech and writing, since both of these languages are used in your day-to-day work
* Skilled in the MS Office suite, and experience from administration
* More than one-year experience from previous roles within service and coordination
* A passion for service, previous experience of this is held high in regard.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have previously worked with administrative duties, preferably in a role where you have been in charge of keeping tabs on everything and everyone. It is meritorious if you have an interest in technology.
As a person you are responsible, independent and a real doer. You are not afraid to dig in where its needed and the fact that your assignments change and evolve over time is something you look forward to, and you have no problems adjusting to changed circumstances. You are prestige less, good at organizing and care about giving first class service to both colleagues and visitors. You are a nice and happy person and excited to be part of this fantastic crew at Verisure Innovation. The evaluation will depend on your personal qualities in this recruitment process.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: The assignments extent is full time and the work hours will mainly be during office hours 08:00-17:00 Monday-Friday.
* Salary: According to contract
* Location: Malmö, Ångbåtsbron
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)
Nyckelord: Receptionist, administratör, koordinator, spindeln i nätet, administration, reception. Keywords: Receptionist, administrator, coordinator, administrator, reception