Agent Field Support
The purpose of the role is to improve the position of our clients in the market by developing, retraining and managing a portfolio of businesses which act as agents in providing RIA money transfer services: ensuring that these agents acquire a competitive position in the market, providing advertising materials to optimize our image and presence in every Agent’s location, solving problems or helping them use our Money Remittance platform. This role involves daily travel to different regions around.
Range of responsibilities:
- Actively and successfully manage the set-up and training process of our agents.
- Retrain and revisit existing agents
- Provide solutions where challenging matters arise
- Rebrand existing agents according to our Marketing standards
- Develop strong relationships with our agents to ensure a long term loyalty to the Company
- Provide advertising media and take care of the “dressing” to optimize the image of the agents and the visibility of Ria brand.
- Able to travel in the country as required (95% of the working time)
- Prepare and organize a weekly plan to meet targets
- Office presence would be required at line manager's request
- All trips are to be coordinated and approved by Line Manager
Use your language skills when speaking to agents where their first Language may not be English
- Strong Facilitation / Presentation Skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and clients
- Personal autonomy
- Assertiveness skills,
- Stress resilience
- Swedish and English. A third language (Ex: Urdu/Hindi, Arabic, African language, Romanian, Polish…) would be a good asset
We are a leading multi-national company with a great multi-cultural environment and we offer real career development possibilities to our employees.
Join us! Take part! Make a difference!