Process Development Engineer to Q-linea
We are now recruiting a Process Development Engineer with 3D CAD experience for an exciting opportunity at the biotech company Q-Linea, Q-linea is in a strong growth phase and has built a dedicated and cross-disciplinary team jointly focusing on solving important clinical needs with innovative and automated diagnostic solutions.
As a Process Development Engineer, you will be working with process development and pilot production of micro-structured plastic disposables at the Consumable Development Department which is part the Product Development Department at Q-linea AB.
In this role, you will be part of a smaller group of five people, where you report to the manager of the Consumable Development Department and also to project managers within the company.
- Plan, design and develop cost-effective processes at the consumable development department.
- Formulate and update technical requirements and design specifications.
- Assisting in writing process equipment specifications for complex equipment as well as writing Standard Operating Procedures and/or instructions for processes.
- Analyze test data and draw conclusions, independently write test reports, summarize and present to project management.
- Ensure that proper document management and control are practiced according to applicable procedures, company QMS and ISO 13485.
- Supervise new members of the instrument department, training project students and new colleagues
Vem är du?
Key Qualifications are:
• Education: MSc in engineering or documented matching work experience.
• Experience: In mechanical design using 3D CAD software.
• Language: Good English (understanding, speaking and writing)
• Experience: working with CNC-machines
• Experience: Experience from working in ISO 13485 certified quality systems.
• Language skills: Good Swedish (understanding, speaking and writing)
We believe you to be a strong team-player with a can-do attitude and a high sense of responsibility and dependability. You have the ability and drive to plan and execute tasks/projects independently and together with the team. You enjoy a problem-solving and knowledge-sharing work environment where everyone pulls together to ensure the successful completion of projects, improve existing processes and furthering the companys overall goals.
This position is a consultant assignment initially where the candidate will be employed by Poolia Life Science & Engineering. The position is full time assignment with fixed monthly salary. The assignment starts as soon as possible and cover six months initially.
Vi på Poolia Life Science är specialister som rekryterar specialister inom life science. Självklart omfattas din anställning på Poolia av kollektivavtal, försäkringar och tjänstepension. Vi vill att Du ska må bra och trivas med oss på Poolia och därför erbjuder vi Dig friskvårdsbidrag, företagshälsovård och ordnar regelbundet sociala aktiviteter. Hos oss får du en engagerad konsultchef som finns tillgänglig och håller löpande kontakt med Dig och kundföretagen under hela din anställning. Vårt mål är att vi ska trivas och utvecklas tillsammans.