Accounting Spcialist - Global Logistics Firm - Stockholm
- For the chance to join a global organisation
- To secure a permanent role with promise of long-term growth.
Om vår klient
We have partnered with YILPORT Nordic, a specialist business that was established in 2005 through YILDIRIM Group INC. Since their inception, they have grown into a world-class terminal business providing cargo, liquid and container services across the Nordics and even Turkey, Iberia and Latin America. They invest heavily in people and are looking to take on an Accountant for their HQ North of Stockholm: Rosersberg.
This role reports to The Nordic Accounting Manager and will be in a team of other Accounting Specialists and AP+AR specialist, amongst others. As of today, the Finance Team handles four terminals and are as a result of existing and planned growth looking for their newest team member.
The primary task is to handle the statutory accounting for three legal entities within the group. You will ensure that all financial statements are compliant with local rules and your responsibility will go as far as to handle the company's Norwegian entity as well as the Swedish one.
- Manage monthly closings through:
- Account reconciliation
- VAT + Tax Returns (MOMS, Skatt)
- Statistical Statutory reporting
- Manage monthly financial statements
Vem söer vi?
On behalf of YILPORT, Michael Page are looking a forward-thinking individual that wants to be part of an international team. You need to be a dedicated and motivated individual to really add value in this role.
The ideal person would need to have strong interpersonal skills as they will be part of a highly motivated team, a team of professionals that are all about support and helping each other achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Fluency in both Swedish and English - Norwegian language is meritorious
- Experience with Swedish GAAP and/or Norwegian GAAP
- Approximately 2 years of relevant experience, or more:
- General accounting
- Periodic financial reports
- Monthly closings
- Relevant degree. E.g. Bachelor Degree in Finance
For the right person you will have the opportunity to join a growing organisation with huge potential. You will be in an environment that encourages you to learn more and achieve your full potential. Furthermore, on offer is competitive salary package, plus relevant extras.