Test Driver – Zenuity & ALTEN collaboration
ALTEN and Zenuity has launched a very interesting project within data collection!
Together we are putting together a team of test drivers that will drive around in Europe and collect data for Zenuity Data Factory.The team will be coordinated by ALTEN and Zenuity personnel and in this phase we will ramp up with additional drivers.
If you want to work in an international environment with one of the most interesting technical domains at the moment while you get to spend weeks at a time at interesting locations in Europe - Then this is definitely the opportunity for you!
- Driving expeditions in Europe
- 2-3 weeks abroad at a time with base in Gothenburg
- Part of a driving fleet
- Drive of predetermined routes to collect vehicle- and traffic data
- Safe driving in accordance to Swedish traffic regulations
- Examine data rates and sensor health check
- Understanding of measurement equipment
- Overnight travel abroad for extended periods in Europe
- Understanding of vehicle anatomy and mechanical operations
- B-driving license and above average driving skills
- At least 22 years of age with 3 years of driving experience
- Must pass an off-site driver test
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and verbal
- Able to write accurate problem reports and documentations
- Able to perform basic mechanical vehicle related tasks (wheel change, oil change etc.)
- Able to work in a team
- Merits: Software development knowledge, previous work in transportation sector
Does this sound interesting? Take the chance and apply now!
ALTEN Group is a global Technology- and IT consultant company with around 28 000 employees around the world and Alten Sverige AB consists of 1800 employees in Sweden. We develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain.