FP&A Manager to Arcam i Göteborg
Arcam EBM joined GE Additive in 2017 to further strengthen the additive offering with the unique Electron Beam Melting (EBM) technology, for volume production of metal components. Arcam AB was founded in 1997 and delivered the first EBM system in 2003. GE Additive is part of GE, the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and Arcam, along with additive materials provider AP&C. Read more about our technology: www.arcam.com or www.ge.com/additive
Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic and exciting company? We are currently looking for an analytical and ambitious FP&A Manager to our head office in Göteborg. Maybe you are the one we are looking for? Join us and become a part of the additive journey.
In this role you will have a key position in the organization and you will play an active part as FP&A Manager. You will be responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for corporate and the business. You are also responsible for the overall financial reporting of net income and cash flow. The purpose is to develop and increase operational efficiency and profitability. The role requires good understanding of the business.
You will report to Financial Manager Charlotte Ahlgren and you will work closely together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in a team of 5 great co-workers.
We offer a fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. It’s a full-time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits.
We offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will have the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. We are currently expanding and will soon move to a new and modern facility in Mölnlycke.
• Responsible for managing planning, budget and forecasts
• Support the organization in defining KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization
• Participate in the monthly reporting and closing activities
• Drive improved financial reporting and analytical capabilities through use of digital tools
• Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
• Deliver financial closing reports to the Management Team
• Process documentation and process improvements within the area of responsibilities
• Owner of overall reporting structure; creation and management of product lines and cost centers
• University Degree in Finance
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance
• Proficient in English and Swedish, verbal and written
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
• Strong ability to understand and capture business needs
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• PC Proficiency
• Challenge and improve existing processes
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible at +46 72 988 94 30 or by e-mail: [email protected] Interviews will be held continuously.
To apply, please register your application as soon as possible at www.dfindfinance.se but no later than June 12th.
Apply now and join our team!
Arcam, a GE Additive company, brings together best-in-class Additive Manufacturing systems, the highest quality materials and real-world production expertise, changing the way manufacturers conceive and produce metal components. Together we use our collective knowledge to inspire and disrupt conventional thinking. Through our solution orientation, Arcam is an innovative partner for advanced manufacturing, primarily in the aerospace and medical industries.)