Become our next partner-in-tech! What started as an idea to simplify peoples financial life is now an industry-leading platform. We are a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules!
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. Are you the next Northmillian joining our journey?
The scope of your role
You will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications. You will be part of developing our advanced financial services that are hosted in AWS and Azure cloud environments.
Your will be part of a cross-functional team making sure the developed systems reach 99,99999% availability.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuinely interest in software development. We are always looking for new knowledge and have a curiosity out of this world, we think that you have the same mindset and you are excited to read about the latest tech trends. You might also, like us, love to write nice and high-quality code.
We are open for:
- Knowledge of web services/web API creating a client-server application is welcomed.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure platform would be a definite asset.
- Fluent English speakers.
Some of the things we have done the last quarter:
- Created new microservices in AWS cloud.
- Develop and implement continuous integrations and e2e testing strategy.
- Enhance our platform and written new services to prepare for launching our new product Rebilla.
What do we offer?
- A bunch of friendly, driven and nerdy colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more.
- Social events, fairs, and other educational forums. Our yearly conference NorthCon, where we have visited Madrid, Prague & Palma.
- Work-Life Balance. A solid healthcare contribution.
And perhaps most importantly: Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation.
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time