Are you Mycronic´s next Senior Software Developer?
As a prime driver in the electronics industry, Mycronic´s world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And the technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, they are on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, they need the right kind of people by their side. People, perhaps, much like you?
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETAs a Experienced Software Developer at Mycronic, you will be in the very forefront of the electronic industry and part of a team consisting of 14 driven and committed employees from different countries and cultures. Mycronic is characterized by high technical skills, eager employees and people with passion for innovation.
To enjoy your job, I think it´s important to know your team members. We are working towards the same goal which means that we fail and succeed together, and I want to create a culture where we support each other and exchange our experiences - Niklas Andersson, Manager AS Software R&D, your future manager.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process, but you will be employed directly by Mycronic. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the recruitment process goes to Academic Work.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERCurrently, there are three different software groups at Mycronic and you will be part of the team who is designing the system software for products within business area Assembly Solutions (AS). You will be working with both developers and testers and your role will, except from collaboration with your team members, also imply collaboration with the other software teams and departments within Mycronic. Since Mycronic is a global company, you will also have the opportunity to establish a lot of international contacts.
Your work tasks will for example be
* Receive and analyze product requirements
* Adapt and develop software functions according to customer needs
* Participate in technology development and in improvement of methods and tools for software development
Mycronic has a large software organization which will give you the best imaginable opportunity to develop your knowledge and excel in several different areas within computer science such as software architecture for robotic systems, machine learning, AI, computer vision and high performance computing. You will also with time have the chance to lead and coach more junior colleagues.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* BSc. Or MSc. in Computer Science, electronics, computer engineering or similar
* Work experience from professional software development
* Strong knowledge in Java and/or C++
* Experience in developing new software functionalities
* Experience from requirement analysis
* Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
It will be seen as an advantage if you have
* Experience from working in a Linux environment
"I believe that continues learning from success and setbacks is essential to build a strong and successful team. We are working with difficult technical challenges and tight deadlines, and therefore I work with clear goals and promote clear communication in both directions with all my employees Niklas continues.
As a person, you are cooperative and a good networker. Furthermore, you are results-oriented and stays focused on the goal even when facing difficulties. You are also solutions oriented and responsible and does what needs to be done to achieve both your own and the organization´s goals.
WHAT DOES MYCRONIC DO?
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: fulltime, permanent employment
* City: Täby, Stockholm
* Contact information: Recrutiment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [email protected] and Recruitment Coordinator Malin Snårbacka, [email protected] and Amanda Aletto, [email protected]
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!