Design & Software Engineer to Eltek!
At Eltek in Sollentuna, the doors have opened for a new day. When you enter the office, you will meet Nils who is head of R&D and he invites you to the lab where your six future colleagues work. The team is characterized by commitment and innovation and they have, among other things, been praised for their work in the field of power electronics. As Eltek grows in both Sweden and the rest of the world, they now need to strengthen their R&D team with one more Design & Software Engineer. Are you passionate about technology and are a person who is attracted to working in a workplace that is keen on your and the company's common development, then you have come to the right place!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETEltek is world leading in high-efficiency power electronics and develops and markets energy systems for telecom, data center, renewable energy and railway and industrial applications. They have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide and continue to expand in the market. The R&D team in Sweden currently consists of 6 employees, both civil engineers and PhDs, and they are specialized in the design of modules for power supply of telecoms and industrial applications. As a Design & Software Engineer, you will be an important part of the continued development of the area. You will be offered a solid introduction with close support from both your immediate manager but also a mentor who will guide you in your work to ensure that you get the support you need and that you develop!
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work but you will be employed directly by Eltek.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERYour main task will be to design and develop software and hardware for digitally regulated power electronics circuits. Eltek works with high-frequency switch technology in bi-directional rectifiers, inverters and Rectifiers. These modules are part of smart power systems for the future infrastructure for 5G, telecommunications and computer equipment. The power systems include connections to renewable energy sources such as sun, wind and energy storage, which means that, through your work, you will also contribute to a more sustainable future. You will work with the entire process from design to testing and product maintenance. Eltek's lab contains top class laboratory equipment and CAE tools for simulation, design and testing of electrical circuits. Initially you will:
* Work with electronics construction
* Hardware-related software development and embedded systems
We believe that this is a role for you who thrive in a technology-intensive work environment with colleagues with different experiences, at different ages and from different cultures. You will work closely with your colleagues in the R&D team and be given the opportunity to take part in high technical competence.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Has a bachelor or engineering master's degree in electrical technology, electronics, electric power or similar
* Have at least one years of experience from similar tasks
* Have knowledge in programming, preferably C or C ++
* Is fluent English, both orally and written
It will be seen as an advantage if you have:
* Have knowledge in LabVIEW
* Knowledge in Swedish
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm, Sollentuna
* Contact person: Recruitment Consultant, Johanna Sörell [email protected] or Recruitment Coordinator Malin Snårbacka, [email protected] and Amanda Aletto, [email protected]
* This recruitment process is managed by Academic Work and Eltek's wish is that all calls and emails according to the role go to Academic Work
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.