VP Group Sourcing
- Are you an experienced leader with strong sourcing background?
- Are you interested to drive the development of a Sourcing team at Group level
Om vår klient
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, the company provides commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. Our client firmly believes that the best solutions for their customers are the best solutions for our planet, too. That's why on every step of the way - from design to delivery and across the product life cycle - Camfil considers the impact of what they do on people and on the world around us. Through a fresh approach to problem-solving, innovative design, precise process control and a strong customer focus Camfil aims to conserve more, use less and find better ways - so we can all breathe easier.
The Camfil Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has 30 manufacturing sites, six R&D centers, local sales offices in 26 countries, and 4,480 employees. Camfil proudly serves and supports customers in a wide variety of industries and in communities across the world. Group net sales are SEK 8,3 billion.
The Supply Chain Division has the overall responsibility for Camfil Group's Product Management, R&D, Sourcing and Operations. The VP Group Sourcing reports directly to the EVP Supply Chain.
The Group Sourcing main goal is to ensure that Camfil reaches expected levels of supplier delivery performance, quality and efficiency. The Group Sourcing team works closely with four Regional Filter Business Units (Northern Europe, Continental Europe & British Isles, Americas, Asia Pacific & Middle East) as well as two global business areas (Power Systems and Air Pollution Control).
Group sourcing negotiates raw material contracts and has the functional responsibility over local buying organizations, whereas the latter are responsible for the daily buying/call-off processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing a strong sourcing organization
- Leading the sourcing team and defining further development priorities
- Developing strategic supplier relationships on a group level
- Supplier negotiations and supplier performance evaluations
- Development of supplier strategies
- Securing supplier network globally with active and passive backup supply alternatives
- Fostering a healthy competition among suppliers and favorable cost development
- Securing that all sourced material fulfill specifications
Vem söer vi?
You are an experienced leader with a strong track record in the field of sourcing. You are a self-starter with the capacity to independently drive projects, manage complex matrix organizations and multiple internal and external stakeholders.
We would also expect you to have:
- Previous experience of managing a sourcing team
- Preferably MSc/BSc degree or similar within relevant field
- Experience of working with NPI/NPD in technical industry
- Written and oral fluency in Swedish and English
Interviews are conducted on ongoing basis. Please do not hesitate to send your application.