Deputy HSE Site Manager to MARTIN GmbH
Modis Life Science is now looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) specialist for a consultancy assignment to our customer MARTIN GmbH. This is a full-time assignment, planned to start in September 2019 until July 2020, and you will work in our customers facilities.
Our customer is a high-tech modern waste-to-energy plant that has been successful in the field of combusting problematic fuels, such as low-grade coal and waste. All work must comply with current regulations. The company is now in need to strengthen their HSE team and is looking for a Deputy HSE Site Manager to join the team at the facilities in Högdalen.
• Review, evaluate and analyze work environments to prevent disease or injury
• You will manage the training and certification process for all suppliers who needs onsite access
• Supervise check in process on site and perform audits during executions
• Report casualties or nearly accidents and stay in alignment with the customers site management
• Act as deputy when site manager is absent
• Relevant academic background
• Work experience in Swedish construction sites, civil or powerplant projects
• Experience with SSG training and regulations
• Professional knowledge in Swedish and English
Please, submit your application by attaching your CV and personal letter in English.
If you have any questions, please contact Cecilia Larzon ([email protected])
Modis is a staffing & recruiting company and is part of the Adecco Group, the world´s leading HR-solutions provider across 60 countries. This scale and scope ensures Modis is truly a global community. Our mission is to be the Leading Professional Services Company by finding the right match between you as a candidate and you as a customer. We are a team with various and complementary backgrounds within Life Science, Engineering and Technology. We can ensure that we understand our customer needs and we can ensure that we understand the competence-profiles of our applicants and candidates