Svensktalande Investment Counsellor till Luxemburg
Are you interested in working for a world Class Global Investment Firm and looking to take the next step in your career in Finance? Want to become an expert in and build a career advising clients on financial markets and investments? Want to focus on forging strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service?
Our client is a privately-held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions with over € 90 billion AUM. The organisation has grown significantly over the past decade and we are searching for talented and motivated candidates with finance backgrounds to join our team as Investment Counsellors to help us better the financial industry in Sweden as we continue our expansion in Europe.
The Investment Counsellor (IC) role is focused on building long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times. ICs manage high-net-worth relationships in Sweden from our office in Luxembourg by serving as their primary point of contact and typically manage a client book with approximately €100-150 million in assets. The ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand client needs and educate the client on the reasoning behind the portfolio changes is crucial to maintaining long-lasting relationships. Candidates need to demonstrate they have the ability to build trust with our clients, which is done on a foundation of financial, social and organisational skills. To summarise, ICs have the following responsibilities and qualifications;
- Building long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times;
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets;
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, the Investment Policy Committee, trading and various other departments;
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy;
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
- Proven track record of 2 to 5 years exposure to private clients within the banking /wealth management industry;
- Bachelor or Master Degree strongly preferred;
- CFA or working towards CFA preferred;
- IMC or CISI level 4 preferred;
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market you will be servicing your clients in;
- Native Swedish and native or fluent English language skills. Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial but not required;
- The ability to listen and empathise with clients, in good times and bad;
- The ability to communicate and educate;
- Personable and positive personality with a strong professional work ethic;
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
If you think you are the right person for this job:
Send your CV to [email protected]