Interested in connecting machines to the cloud? DeLaval is recruiting a M2M product specialist
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which makes sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. They are now strengthening their team and wishes to recruit a Product Specialist to the department called Test Systems. Test Systems is an important aftermarket business for DeLaval and this role gives an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within an international company with a leading position in the market segment.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETDeLaval works with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. The products are developed close to the customer, which is a key competitive strength and something that makes working there dynamic and challenging. Their solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day, and the company is acting in a truly global environment that has a unique opportunity to make a difference in peoples lives - putting food on tables all over the world.
You will be a part of a team that develops and has overall responsibility for connected measurement systems and wireless sensors that gather massive amounts of data. These systems are used globally for commissioning and programming of DeLavals equipment and they contain on-board applications, which makes it possible to provide necessary information regarding the gathered data to the customers.
As a Product Specialist within Test Systems, you will have a broad role and work responsibly with the test equipment. The team, which consists of qualified and competent members, are responsible for the IoT based technique and are a part of DeLavals Aftermarket area.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERIn this role, you will have the opportunity to work with the development and implementation of global IoT solutions that validate machine performance and is able to predict different maintenance needs. InService Remote, which the system is called, sends data to DeLavals cloud solution through wireless sensor networks. You will actively work as a project member or leader of different sub-projects in order to develop relevant requirements for new products or improvements of current ones.
For example, you will:
* Create unique solutions within the milking plant, machine to machine measurement and monitoring through building requirements, ensuring test coverage, and coordinating software version release
* Coordinate the specification, testing, and release of software, as well as ensuring that related master data is up to date
* Work with remote monitoring platforms and software testing from a project managers perspective
* Support the development, administration, and maintenance of digital test tool and IoT-connected machine monitoring system software and hardware products used by the global service organization
VI SÖKER DIG SOMWe are looking for you who
* Have a technical education, preferably engineering degree or equivalent experience
* Have practical work experience with development/connection of sensors to the cloud
* Have experience with agile projects
* Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
It is considered a strong merit and qualification if you have experience within:
* Software Development
* Sensing technology or cloud-based IoT systems
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Office hours, Full time
* Salary: Monthly based salary
* Location: Tumba, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from DeLaval is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours.