System developer to join PlayAd Media Group
We are looking for an open-minded developer with the desire to working with different programming languages and product development.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETPlayAd Media Group is a digital video company founded in 2009, with in-house platforms for video advertisements, web tv, live streaming, and playback. PlayAd match premium advertisers to premium publishers with premium content, and have established a whole ecosystem around the online video industry through staff and technology.
PlayAd knows the value of a team that works well together and shares knowledge. Whilst different team members have strengths in different areas, everybody works in each area over time to gain experience and knowledge, everybody writes tests, and everybody helps to review code. We like to work carefully and take the time needed to ensure what we put into our products is of good quality and reliable.
You are offered
* A healthy work/life balance with a low-stress workplace, work at a comfortable pace for you, go home on time and dont take your work with you.
* An understanding that personal development is important to you as a person. Opportunities to grow in your role, to go to events & conferences, and learn other areas of the business if you wish.
* Take time with the rest of the team to work on individual or group ideas, take time to learn a new language or technology, take time when you need to.
* A competitive salary, hardware, and software you want to work with, support from a great team.
PlayAd has previously hired staff without the language experience above and after being given time to learn, they became great contributors to the team and products.
Projects for this role can range from working on the advert decision engine to developing a new method for delivering or consuming content. It could range from creating a new way to deploy infrastructure, to working on a better way to compress and deliver video to save bandwidth. It could range from new features on our live streaming platform (Java), to improving our content search engine.
Its a diverse role but it offers a lot of learning experiences and challenges as we push forward with our digital video vision.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Applicants should have 3-5+ years of working development experience
* Lingual languages of Swedish or English, and the ability to work in our Stockholm office.
As a person you have:
* A willingness to be helpful and part of the team, help others if they get stuck as they will help you,
see the value in code reviews, learn about the way we work and the products we work on.
* The ability and desire to learn languages and parts of the technical stack that you may not be
familiar with, we dont expect you to become an expert, but a diverse skill set is mutually beneficial.
* See the benefit of working at a calm productive pace, taking the time needed - from concept to tests,
and being proud of the work that you contribute to the products you work on.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, permanent position
* Location: Grev Turegatan 27, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from PlayAd that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.