Join Jollyroom as a Lead web developer
Lead web developer – a new position at Jollyroom
Every day, hundreds of thousands of customers visit our five Jollyroom online stores. We have grand plans for the expansion of our sites and our new Lead web developer will play a very important role in developing our web into becoming one of the best in the industry. Today, a big part of our web development is carried out by external partner and it’s time to gradually move the knowledge in-house and build our own web development team. We are in the process of finding several brilliant talented stars and we have created three new positions within web development as a start, and expect the team to grow in the long term.
Our web platform is Litium Studios and our web platform is built with Microsoft’s standards technologies, ASP.net on IIS with a SQL data base. As a Lead web developer, you will focus on the performance of our platform. Everyday work will include everything from frontend-development to integrations towards our business management software. It is of great importance that you are motivated by variation in your working assignments since the team will consist of you and two web developers as a start, which means you will be an operational leader working hands on with daily work tasks within development.
Lead web developer will report to Web & marketing Manager, which is part of Jollyroom's management team.
We are looking for you who has:
- Relevant academic background, preferably Master of Science (MSc) within system development or equivalent
- Minimum three years of proven ability in system and/or web development
- Knowledge and experience of C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server and revision control
- Very good knowledge in English language, in speech and writing
- Merit: backend development, e-commerce, SEO, SAO and development of a CMS system, preferably Litium Studio
- Merit: experience in project management and leading a small team
- Merit: knowledge in Swedish language
As a person we expect you to be intrigued by the latest technologies, dedicated to improvement and a great team player. You are a solution- and goal oriented person, well organized and motivated by self-responsibility and highly aimed targets.
We offer you
- A company at the leading edge in terms of innovative solutions
- An exciting branch of industry with great potential
- Career opportunities
- Tax-free health care contribution
- A youthful and entrepreneurial business environment
- Collective agreement for all employees
- Location: 15 minutes by car from Gothenburg city centre
- Free parking
- Start: Asap/according to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Hisings Kärra, Gothenburg, with the possibility to work in distance
- For more information and questions, contact HR-partner Matilda; [email protected].
We use tests, references and background checks in order to assure high quality in all our recruitment processes.
This position can be filled before due date; therefore, we advise you to send in your application asap.
We politely decline all contact with recruitment, staffing and advertisement companies.