Are you our new Sales Developer, EMEA?
Would you like to work with a cloud-based SaaS solution, with the aim to enhance our clients’ success, flight safety and happiness?
Are you looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your career quickly in a strongly value-based, global culture?
At Web Manuals Sweden AB we are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Sales Developer. You are based at our head office in Malmö with customers all around the world.
Then, this might be an excellent opportunity for both of us!
We are Web Manuals. We are on a fantastic journey.
Our cloud-based service is the standard tool for digitizing manuals for small to mid-sized flight operators. We help our clients become more successful, safe and happy by simplifying the editing process as well as the distribution of operational manuals.
We are a young and fast-growing company with about 35 employees and offices in Malmö, Sweden, New York City and San Diego, US. During 2017 we grew our profitably with more than 50%! You might also appreciate that we are now among the fastest growing companies in Sweden, known as DI Gaseller.
What do we offer you?
- A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business.
- An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward.
- A global, dynamic and diverse environment! Among the 35 of us we speak 21 languages!
- To be part of a disruptive company in the aviation industry.
We are looking for an excellent Sales Developer
Web Manuals sales department is growing, and we are now looking for a driven and talented Sales Developer to our headquarters in central Malmö. If you love building relationships and develop yourself, this is an excellent opportunity.
Responsibilities in the role
As a Sales Developer with Web Manuals, you are responsible for initiating customer relationships and qualify potential sales leads. This includes:
- following up on leads from Web Manuals sales and marketing activities
- contacting prospect clients in our CRM-tool Pipedrive
- following up on contacted prospective clients in the short-term and long-term sales pipelines
- adding new organizations/deals to Pipedrive when you find a new potential customer, e.g. online or at sales & marketing events
- coordinating the hand-over of qualified leads with the sales representatives
- participating in conferences, industry events and exhibitions in order to promote Web Manuals and its products and maintain and expand the Web Manuals network of contacts within the industry
On a personal level
- You are excellent with building trustful relationships and understanding the customer’s needs.
- You are a clear and professional communicator since communication with customers and peers is part of your daily work.
- You are comfortable working with the phone as your premium communication tool.
- You have no problems making cold calls and you don’t take a no personally.
- You are a strong team player who always prioritizes the best for the team.
- You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly get into new work-related situations.
- You have a structured approach to your work and can easily organize various meetings and task.
- You are quality conscious and committed to your work at all levels. We feel strongly about digitizing and simplifying processes and we hope
- you feel the same way.
- You are self-motivated and easily see what needs to get done.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications
- University degree
- Experience from working in a Sales Developer role, preferably B2B, is meriting
- Fluent English, both in writing and speaking. It’s our corporate language and the language we use to communicate with our customers
- Experience from the IT or SaaS industry is meriting
- Experience of working in an international environment is also meriting
To love being part of the Web Manuals family, you
- Are ready to join us in our values Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility
- Have an open mind and non-prestigious attitude to changes, diverse cultures and a natural incline to get involved, take responsibility and act with integrity
Please apply by submiting your cv and your personal letter by filling out the form.
We would like to find our new family member as quickly as possible!
This is a full-time position based in Malmö.
To read more about us, please visit https://www.webmanuals.aero/