Business Analyst on IT Infrastructure: Network & Telephony
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 500 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programs ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk.
For more information please visit www.delaval.com DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst on IT Infrastructure: Network & Telephony
At DeLaval, we work with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. Our products are developed very close to the customer, which is one of our key competitive strengths. We’re facing a truly global environment and a unique chance to make a difference on all levels.
As a Business Analyst for IT Infrastructure: Network & Telephony you will work closely in a small team with our Infrastructure Providers, our Business to elicit demands and our IT Security Director.
You will own the solution portfolio for Network & Telephony, develop it according to global demands and manage the Total Cost of Ownership of it.
Your responsibility will be to analyze and resolve the Business’ problems with the help of technology, drive and escalate important support requests and help executing the company’s Digital Strategy. The Business Analyst will bridge the Business’ demands with technology and steer the development to ensure architectural adherence, delivery of value and drive digitalization of business processes. Contribute as a project team member and also act as project lead or steer projects with external project managers - Work in a team of three to cover all areas of IT Infrastructure - 3 to 5 days of travelling per month on average.
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
• Define, test, own and develop our hardware portfolio for Network (LAN / WLAN / WAN, Firewall, Load Balancers, Client & Partner VPN, core services like DNS, DHCP etc.)
• Define, test, own and develop our Voice-over-IP based Telephony portfolio, support roll-outs, ensure that support processes are defined and followed
• Ensure secure connectivity from and to our Intranet including mobile device management
• Consult our Business about secure connectivity especially to our customer base and help to develop secure access solutions for Farm IT
• Follow Network & Telephony manufacturers’ roadmaps and challenge our Infrastructure providers towards more efficient solutions
• Follow up on support KPIs and support our vendors in understanding our Network & Telephony landscape and requirements
• Participate in high-priority incident troubleshooting calls, also outside regular office hours if required and contribute to resolutions
• Actively drive, develop, optimize our solution portfolios and trigger improvements
raising Change Requests towards our vendors
• Own the budget for Network & Telephony and handle supplier invoices, including approved Change Requests
• Strong technical background regarding Network and Telephony technologies, preferably having worked with Cisco and Alcatel
• Experienced in Vendor Management and how to drive and control vendors with SLAs and a right set of KPIs
• Optional: Technical background for other Infrastructure areas like Client, Server, Cloud, Integration
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with diverse people across different functions/cultures
• Strategic & logical thinking with great analytical skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Integrates and works well in a global team and multicultural environment
The position is placed at DeLaval global headquarters in Tumba, Sweden. You will report to the Director IT Service Operation.
For this recruitment, we are working with HR Academy, which is handling all contacts and documents. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Matts Henriksson, phone +46 8 410 310 71 or +46 733 681 254. Please send your resume in English to [email protected] as soon as possible. Write “Network & Telephony” in the subject row.
HR Academy has worked with qualified recruits since 1998 in the IT field. We use SHL certifications to ensure candidates' technical skills. Our experience and established network of contacts means we can always help our customer to find the right person for each relevant position.