Technical Coordinator to Packet core unit in Gothenburg
Do you have a passion for networking and the ability to cooperate on a technical level with experts? Do you enjoy being the key player that coordinates development projects with focus on problem solving? As a Technical Coordinator within Packet core PIDS (Product Introduction, Deployment & Support department) you need to have documented experience of EPG or MME. Are you a people person with a flexible attitude? Then you can be the one we are searching for!
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will work as a Technical Coordinator at one of our clients PDU (Product Development Unit) – Packet Core PIDS.
Every time you use an app on your smartphone, talk over VoLTE or use Mobile Broadband you connect to internet – this connection is what our client at Packet Core enable, no matter if its 3G, 4G or 5G!
The Packet Core PIDS department is responsible to handle the back-end activities of the Packet Core portfolio which includes introducing the latest software versions to the market, providing support and maintenance and overall securing the success of our customers. On a daily basis the unit focus on helping their customers in projects and live operations in balance with evolving their operations for the future. Now their products are growing on the market and their customers are beginning the transition to 5G. With a high demand of the existing products Evolved Package Gateway (EPG) and Mobility Management Entity (MME) and the addition of the new PC 5G products Packet Core Controller (PCC) and Packet Core Gateway (PCG) they need to strengthen their Technical Coordinator team that is the Maintenance interface between their product development teams and the MA (Market Unit) and CU (Customer Unit).
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As a Technical Coordinator you are a key person in enabling Packet Core PIDS to provide efficient and professional support to customers. With one foot in the Product development teams and the other in PIDS you ensure efficient communications between their Support engineers and the developers, and you find the answers on the MA and CU questions. You also provide Market feedback on our products to the developers and you work proactively to improve their ways of working to meet the always increasing demands from the customers. For the most urgent support requests you take lead and ensures that it’s handled with highest priority by the development teams and you secure regular status updates to the CU/Customer and PDU Management
• Be the main interface to Packet core Maintenance for MA’s and CU’s for general questions and requests
• Handle and take decision on customer problems and Alert requests
• Provide input for Trouble Report prioritization to the Development teams
• Secure the right attention and regular status updates of Hot Trouble Report
• Actively participate and drive the most urgent cases (Alerts)
• Keep our MA’s and CU’s informed on critical product problems and solutions
• Proactively work to improve the communication between our support engineers and the development teams
• Provide product feedback from the market to the product development teams to help prioritize needed improvement areas
• Good technical knowledge of either EPG or SGSN-MME
• Excellent networking skills and the ability to maintain a large contact network
• Excellent communication skill on both engineering, higher management and customer level
• A service minded attitude, you get motivated by helping others
• Good multitasking and prioritization skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• A good understanding of Ericsson Product development organization and ways of working is strongly meritorious
• Fluent in English, written and oral
• MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or equivalent level of education
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Great knowledge within Ericsson Packet core products such as EPG and MME
Employer: Randstad Technologies
Location: Lindholmen - Gothenburg
Application: Last day to apply 2019-10-31. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Tova Dahlgren – [email protected]
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.