Regulatory Project Manager AstraZeneca Gothenburg
AstraZeneca is a science-led, global biopharmaceutical company, with a focused portfolio in core therapies. We are committed to improving the health and lives of people across the globe, through our broad research and development platform, and a growing late-stage pipeline. Working in over 100 countries, we have strength in emerging markets, and our medicines are used by millions of patients and clinicians worldwide.
We are now looking to recruit two Regulatory Project Managers for consultant assignments to the Regulatory Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity (RIA) team within BioPharmaceuticals in Gothenburg. Our team is accountable for end to end regulatory project delivery, from phase I to marketed products, in line with business priorities, providing regulatory expertise, efficient project management and strong leadership.
About the role
The Regulatory Project Manager (RPM) is a regulatory specialist with project management capabilities responsible for leading the end-to-end planning, coordination, and execution of assigned regulatory procedures and submissions. The RPM contributes to regulatory submission strategy, identifying submission risks and opportunities, while leading simple through more complex regulatory applications and managing procedures through approval. The RPM provides regulatory expertise and guidance on procedural and documentation requirements to regulatory project teams, and cross-functional teams working flexibly within and across regions to ensure the delivery of business objectives.
- Project manage (plan, prepare, coordinate and deliver) submission in accordance with agreed plans.
- Develop, execute and maintain submission plans and proactively provide status updates to designated stakeholders.
- Identify potential regulatory risks to the operational plans and propose options to mitigate these.
- If required, lead sub-teams to deliver regulatory submissions.
- Provide operational regulatory input and guidance with respect to regulatory submissions.
- Ensure that appropriate, up-to-date records are maintained for compliance.
- Use and share best practices, when handling various applications and procedures.
- Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience
- Relevant University Degree in Science or related discipline
- Regulatory experience, minimum 1 year, within the biopharmaceutical industry, or at a health authority, or other relevant experience
- General knowledge of drug development
- Strong project management skills
- Leadership skills, including experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cultural awareness
- Proficiency with common project management and document management tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend actions
2019-10-22, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Birgitta Nyström [email protected] or Eleonor Ehrman +46733434109
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.