Java/information architect to Metric Gaming in Uppsala!
One team wins the game - and some other money! But who really ensures that sports and cash can unite? Well, among other top players in Java development at Metric Gaming who love to improve betting functions. If you find information flows interesting and are curious about how they can be described and defined, this might be the perfect fit for you!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETMetric expands its software development center in Uppsala and wants you if you are interested in Java and thrives in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the technical leader, who is based in Uppsala, you will build and support high performance technology for worldwide gaming companies. You will work within a tight team in a fast paced and rewarding development environment and will be able to learn from the team and to develop your skills.
The team in Uppsala develops server and back-office administration software for online sports betting, based on a J2EE platform. The software handles more than 2,000 bets and 1,000 settlements per second on a vast number of markets and bet types.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERA goal or a yellow card in a game means that bets will be settled, and that odds must be sent out to the players and to numerous third parties. Your main responsibility will be to understand and keep track of the information that flows through the platform and make sure it is correct and that other parties understand it correctly.
The team manages break-down, implementation, test and delivery of new features. For example you will:
* Understand and describe the information flows of the platform and propose changes according to the needs of new integrations
* Document these flows and communicate them with integration parties from other companies
* Develop Java code
* Deliver high quality software products and services
* Improve methodologies, standards, processes and tools to make teams more efficient
* Solve incidents from the support- and operation staff
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You with a passion for information flows
* Experience from information modelling in multi-party environments
* Experience from modern Java server development
* Good oral and written communication skills in English
It will be considered an extra qualification if you have...
* Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science
* Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment
* Knowledge of SQL
* A passion for sports
As a person you are:
* Problem solving
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Uppsala, Klostergatan
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metric Gaming that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.