Cloud Platform Developer
Do you have your dreams up in the cloud? Are you ready for adding value to a cloud-native service platform? Great! We have the challenge for you! We are currently looking for a driven and experienced developer to join our Cloud Platform Team at NENT HQ in Stockholm. If this feels like an accurate description of you - come join us!
As a Cloud Platform Developer, you will join the agile Viaplay product organisation and everyday work with the leading streaming service in the Nordics. You will be part of a mission-driven, autonomous team that focuses on making it super easy to work in the cloud, by building a service platform for the rest of the organisation. Our platform is highly available, has low maintenance, is scalable and based on a microservice architecture. We are hosted in AWS and 100% cloud-native. If you, like us, are a real tech-savvy person - you’ll fit right in!
The challenges ahead
- Automation for reproducibility and predictability.
- Apply cutting edge CI/CD solutions for the organization.
- Innovate on upcoming technologies in collaboration with AWS.
- Knowledge share best practices in the cloud.
What we are looking for
We believe you are currently working as a Cloud Developer, DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer with relevant experience. You are a problem solver at heart with an active interest in tech evangelism and quick to find solutions. You thrive in a team environment and collaborating on solutions. To fit in this role, we believe it is important to be curious by nature and that you not only work with tech but also see it as a craftsmanship.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Solid problem-solving skills in cloud environment.
- Experience from working with AWS in production.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Strong interest in continuous integration and continuous deployment, automation and other efficient workflow-oriented practices.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
- Infrastructure as code mindset.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in English.
- AWS certifications in a relative field.
- Container management experience, like ECS or EKS.
- Cloud deployment and configuration management tools, e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Troposphere and Terraform.
We want to hear from you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. We build everything in-house with cutting edge technologies, where test-driven development and continuous deployments are central in the deployment process. Other things we offer you:
- Freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks, pair programming and mob programming.
- An innovative environment with hack-days two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care contribution, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours and parental leave pay lift.
- Not in Sweden but open to relocate? No problem! We offer relocation services.
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV or LinkedIn profile. This is an ongoing recruitment and the position might be filled before the last apply date. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Lisa Sindsjö at [email protected].
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).