Nordic Entertainment Group continues to look for the best and brightest minds to join us on our journey and is currently seeking a Management Accountant join its Finance team in Chiswick, London.
- Are you passionate about Media?
Do you love working in a fast-paced environment?
Do you enjoy working with numbers?
Then we are looking for you!
The Finance team in the UK looks after Nordic Entertainment Groups long-term and day-to-day monetary operations and strategy. The Management Accountant will be responsible for several different departments in various business areas, which will include the production of management accounts, monthly variance analysis meetings with heads of departments, along with budgeting and forecasting for the departments.
The challenge ahead
You will be supporting the Finance team team by:
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Month end results reporting in COGNOS and related reconciliations
- Responsibility for fixed asset register, payroll reconciliation
- Various balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT reconciliation and reporting
- National statistics reporting
- Group recharges procedure
- Assistance with interim and year-end audit
- Monitoring Expenses
- Manual invoicing
- Payments and bank transfers
- Ad hoc tasks
- Comfortable with financial terms and models
What we are looking for
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Ability to keep organised and focus on priorities when working on several projects simultaneous.
- High attention to detail and with strong execution skills
- Positive outlook with ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrating a high level of clarity both written and verbal.
- Interest / experience in international television and media
- Degree level or equivalent preferable in Finance
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA or ACCA
- System Experience
- MS Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Cognos consolidation tool
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Excellent excel skills (lookups, pivots, ability to manage and analyse volume of data)
- 2+ years industry experience as a Management Accountant
- Familiar to a multi-currency environment
We want to hear from you
We are a company that prioritises people over anything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our NENT values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Maxine Eastoe at [email protected].
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).