Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you as passionate about movies and series as you are about customer communication, CX/CRM and marketing? Great, then we have the job for you! We are currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our CX Communications team here at our office in Stockholm. If this sounds like you - go ahead and apply today!
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to manage the Viafree customer communications to join our team. You will join our skilled and well-versed CX Communication team, that excel in communicating with the Viafree and Viaplay customer bases, helping customers find the next thing to watch and by doing so improving retention.
Your responsibility will be to create and execute communication to the Viafree customer base, inspiring viewing and improving retention. You will be the owner of the Viafree Communication plan and ensure that it is continuously up to date with engaging activities. You will get to work with everything including design, monitoring activities, following up on results and continuously improve the CRM-process end-to-end. You will be challenged and you will have loads of fun!
The challenge ahead
You will be working closely to the Viafree team and other stakeholders across NENT to ensure the right level and frequency of content. Furthermore, you will:
- Write, create, source and assemble communications content from stakeholders such as the Viafree team and internal creative studios including text, layouts, images and videos.
- Own the communication process end to end. This means setting up, QA, execution and monitoring of activities.
- Ensure that up to date standards of effective communication as well as Viafree brand guidelines are applied.
- Carry out AB-tests and continuously follow up and report on the results of communication and apply learnings on future activities.
- Work in a multi-channel setup with channels such as e-mails, push notifications and in-product messaging.
- Have a close and ongoing dialogue with the AVOD commercial team to ensure CX activities are aligned with the business needs short- and long term.
- Improve and implement marketing automation and customer lifecycle set ups.
- Work with marketing tools such as Portrait, Salesforce and Adobe.
What we are looking for
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be the heart of things and it’s essential to be a strong communicator and understanding the value of stakeholder management.
To excel, we believe you are a proactive self-driven doer with an organized and structured approach to make sure you reach your goals. We believe that you have minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience within CRM, Marketing automation, Digital marketing or similar.
To be a successful candidate you:
- Hold a relevant bachelor or master’s degree within business, marketing or similar
- Are a team player with an extrovert mindset
- Possess an analytical and commercial mindset
- Are able to communicate well and have solid PowerPoint (or similar) skills
- Have experience in working close to marketing tools and features and the development of these
Bonus requirements that makes you stand out from the rest:
- Have project management experience
But most of all you are curious and keen to learn.
Join us today!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply with your LinkedIn or CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Jessica Kvint at [email protected].
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.