IT- Project Manager to Fantasma Games
"Our goal here on Fantasma is foremost to create a wonderful workplace where we together can laugh, thrive and spend our days deepening our passion for gaming. And in doing so we deliver awe-inspiring games to millions of people all over the world!", that's how their CEO describes Fantasma's vision. Don't miss the opportunity to join their journey and keep revolutionize the gaming industry with your knowledge within IT- project management!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETFantasma is looking for an IT Project Manager to their homey office in Stockholm. They were founded in 2017 and have since then created games for their customers within the slot- and gambling industry. Today they exist all over the world, but are mainly focused on the European and Asian market. Their vision is to revolutionize the gaming industry one game at a time, and are now looking for you who is as passionate as they are!
You are offered
* A Project Leading role with much responsibility in every project
* To be a part of a tight team in an organisation that dares to go for ambition and innovation
* The opportunity to use your competence in coaching and guiding colleagues
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs a IT- Project Manager at Fantasma Games your main tasks will be to lead a passionate and talented team of 12 developers. Things are going well for Fantasma, and under 2020 they have a lot of games going public and your role is to make sure they will get done on time. Since they are developing games parallel in different phases you need to be able to handle a lot of projects at the same time.
* Lead about 3-4 development projects parallel, both strategically and operatively
* In the most efficient way make sure that the sprints are done weekly and work done in time
* Delegate work to the developers and report to the Product Owner and CEO
* Lead the team in Fantasma's own mix of agile and waterfall methodology where you are stable and efficient
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have previous experience from the gaming industry
* Previously worked as an IT Project leader and/or Scrum Master
* Have good knowledge within JIRA
* Speaks and writes unimpeded in English, since that's the main spoken language at the office
As a person you are:
Result- oriented meaning you create plans, sub-goals and activities
to be able to reach their goals and deadlines.
Structured meaning you build structures that others can use. Also independently set plans for how your and the team's work should progress over time but also be delivered on time, by following up on tasks and re-prioritize when necessary.
Strategic meaning you base your work on long-term goals and visions that are decomposed into plans and activities.
Have great cooperation skills meaning you work well with other people due to the ability to act in a responsive and attentive manner to others opinions, expertise and accomplishments. Also that you listen, communicate and upholds a constructive dialogue.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime, recruitment
* Location: Regeringsgatan 88, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Fantasma that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.