Customer Service Assistant for Nordic region
Join our Customer Service department Department as a Nordic Customer Service Agent, where you are given the opportunity to grow on a professional level and take part in a thorough training program in order to give our customers the very best experience in all situations.The focus in our team is to give personal service, build a warm working climate, and support each other and our customers in the best way possible.
What you will do
• You are part of our Customer Service Team in Malmö covering the entire Nordics region.
• You are the first point of contact for our customers and responsible to meet customers’ expectations and needs with regards to delivery of the company’s products and service.
• You are responsible for the incoming order registration in Oracle ensuring that the right items, right quantity at the right time are registered.
• You are handling customer complaints, register them in our tool Sales Force and manage credit note registration and returns.
• You are responsible for backorder recording and point of contact for any customer questions related to backorder.
• You are in close contact and closely collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Sales Force, Warehouse, Product Managers, and Finance and act as a competent partner for them discussing for example irregularities in safety stock or delivery.
• You support our Sales Force with registration and administration of stock at customers as well as consignment management (ordering, agreement, inventory, return of consignment, reports of instruments and implants etc.).
• You will be visiting our customers together with our Sales representatives to get a better understanding of their needs and to build up trustful relationships.
• You will be working on local or international projects.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in a customer service position
• Upper secondary school education
• Fluent or very good level of Finnish and another Scandinavian language
• Very good level of English since this is our corporate language
• Ideally experience in EDI order handling or web shop experience
• Adequate IT-knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Office), Oracle is a plus
• It is natural for you to always put the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times.
• As a person you are positive, polite, loyal, has a good analytical ability and likes to solve problems.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees throughout the Company
• Demonstrate agility and adaptability in a fast paced environment and a desire to take on additional responsibilities
People is one of our four core values and we are proud to say that we grow talent, which is one of many things that makes Stryker a great place to work.
Stryker Sweden and Finland are certified by Great Place To Work (GPTW). We are also qualified in the category of the Best Multinational Workplaces in Europe, listed as #14 in 2019! Stryker is globally recognized as #8 on GPTW´s list of best companies to work for. We have one of the best coffee machines, fruits all day and breakfast every Friday.
At Stryker we improve people´s lives on a daily basis, we are driven, and we deliver remarkable results. We offer a great personal and internal career development. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to achieve more as a team and have fun together at work!
The customer service function is a very important function at Stryker and we appreciate and place a high focus on the customer service. In the customer service we are working modern IT systems and equipment such as task and phone system and we will implement SAP.
On this position you will have the opportunity to work with a lot of different interfaces, building up a broad network which will allow you to develop yourself within in Stryker and advance your career at Stryker!
We just recently moved to our brand-new office in Svågertorp, Malmö which is very modern and brand new. We have a canteen, small restaurants and food courts nearby. It is easily accessible by public transport both busses and train stations are nearby.