Product Manager - IT
Who we are
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm but have production and offices in 17 different European countries.
NENT is on a mission to become the leading Nordic streaming service provider and content producer with a global appeal and we continue to look for the best and brightest minds to join us on our journey.
As the Product Manager you will take the leading role in shaping the IT roadmap, ultimately increasing the value of the IT spend for NENT group as a whole. The Product Manager will work closely with NENTs key IT vendors, ensuring that we harvest the benefits from their respective roadmaps and bring constant value to NENTs internal users. The Product Management unit is a small sized team, and thus the role will work closely with the rest of the IT team to ensure that everyone is fully aligned and can deliver on the roadmap items. As such it is of utmost importance that the Product Manager can visualize priority and drive long term vision/mission whilst communicate overall goals and vision for the team and internal stakeholders. The key focus is to build superior end user experience when it comes to the products and systems that IT deploy across our business. The Product Manager is responsible for managing the Product Backlog and ensuring that it aligns with the mission and metrics of the team and the product area.
- Manage new product features from inception/ideation through implementation and to launch, validation, evaluation and refinement.
- Working with key IT vendors, designers, developers and engineers in product discovery and validation.
- Be the advocate for your teams mission and its stakeholders within the company, and be the product area expert within the product team.
- Constantly monitor user feedback, user behavior (qualitatively and quantitatively), competitors and market trends.
- Work with the rest of the IT team in defining the IT product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage a broad range of stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Continually researching the current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Be the user and business representative in the development team during the implementation in a truly data driven way. Own and drive specific KPIs and metrics bringing incremental value to our business within set product area.
What we are looking for
The product manager is constantly on the ball and has both a short and long term plan of how to reach the product goals. As you will be at the heart of things, it will be essential to be a strong communicator. To excel in this position, we also believe you are a self-driven doer with an organised and structured approach to make sure you reach your goals as well as communicating these to the stakeholders. We believe that you have a strong background within product development where you have been working with modern practices like CI and CD.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Team player with a natural authority
- Passionate product leader with the ability to inspire others
- Extensive experience in a similar position or responsibility.
- Experience working in an agile product organisation with a digital product
- Experience working with modern development practices like CI and CD
- To constantly be on the ball and enjoy having multiple points of contact
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Experience in product management from the media industry
- Interest in digital media and streaming
- Experience from data-driven product management, using experimentation and validation as part of the product process
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over anything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
- We inspire others and share knowledge openly.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks.
- Innovative environment with hackdays two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply with your LinkedIn or CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Amanda Hagberg at [email protected]