Content Operations Coordinator
We are looking for an inquisitive and experienced Content Operations Coordinator with a “can-do” attitude interested in learning the TV content industry from the inside, pushing the boundaries of how we operate and how we use our huge content portfolio across our products and services, with an ability to learn and grow, in order to generate business value. This role will be within the Content Operations team in London within the Acquisition, Content Distribution & Partnership’s department.
Buying and creating content for our Free, Pay TV channels and streaming platforms means we need to process a lot of content deals and understand our content needs, as well as, how to improve the way we work with content. If you want to learn and grow in the heart of where the content is acquired and produced, then this may be the right opportunity for you. You will be part of a community of passionate content coordinators where we will help you grow and your passion will form our future path for all matters content related.
The challenge ahead
We want to succeed, but we need to have fun doing it. You are passionate and execute on ideas that will create real value for the Content Operations team and NENT overall. You are diligent, inquisitive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Being able to prioritize tasks efficiently and communicate with your colleagues in the Content Operations team and any external contacts in a proactive and pragmatic way to ensure business targets are met are critical for success. You will receive the training and support from your colleagues, but you are expected to take ownership of tasks.
- Ensure efficient processing of content deals from the negotiation stage, internal approvals through to final signature
- Data entry of deal rights, costs and other information into the rights management and scheduling system
- Build and maintain relationships with necessary stakeholders including but not limited to content buyers, programming and finance
- Manage relationships with studios and other content providers
- Support monitoring of investment recoupment and revenues from the distribution of Viaplay Originals internationally
- Take initiative and use insights to investigate areas that may help move the team and NENT forward
- Deliver on projects that increase the performance of the company
- Support projects and tasks in a variety of cross-functional areas
What we are looking for
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Be an eager learner who takes initiative to grow your skills.
- Proactively seek out and implement improvements and/or simplify our cross-functional workflows.
- Have strong technical aptitude to learn new systems.
- Possess exceptional motivation and drive to complete work in a timely manner and with quality, proactively seeking solutions to any issues that arise.
- Have sense of responsibility with the ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed.
- Recognise opportunities with a proficient commercial understanding and attempt to capture them despite the risk of making mistakes.
- Have strong analytical skills and solid experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and team collaboration platforms like JIRA.
- Have proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and reliably in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
- Model our culture by exhibiting Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust.
We want to hear from you
We are a company that prioritises people over anything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our NENT values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Maxine at [email protected]
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).