Transfer Pricing Manager - PwC
Transfer Pricing Manager sökes till Malmö
Job Description Summary
What´s on the top of your wish list when you think about your future career? How do you want to evolve, and what industries or markets exhilarate you? Are you ready to take on new challenges, think differently and create custom-made solutions?
Approximately 400 tax advisors work within PwC Sweden´s tax department, handling national and international taxation, and around 40 of them are located in Southern Sweden. We offer diverse career opportunities, both in Sweden and abroad. The demand for our services is increasing, and therefore we are looking for driven co-workers who wants to be challenged and grow together with us!
PwC´s Transfer Pricing group works with compliance and advisory questions related to international companies´ cross border transactions. Our tasks differ from day to day and can entail everything from transfer pricing documentation projects to complex global restructurings for a variety of multinational entities. You will find our clients within most corporate segments, and they are made up of both large and small multinational entities. As a tax advisor within Transfer Pricing you´ll get the opportunity to work in a fast growing group in PwC´s Malmö office, and you will have a key role in its further development.
The work description consists of the following:
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Be involved in everything from transfer pricing documentation projects to complex global restructurings for a variety of multinational entities.Have a key role in the further development for the fast growing group in Malmö.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.Uphold the firm´s code of ethics and business conduct.
We are looking for someone with at least five years of professional experience from transfer pricing, where at least two of those years were spent working as a consultant. You either have a law degree and an interest for economics, or an economics degree and an interest in tax law.
You need to have extensive knowledge of Transfer Pricing and how to work as a consultant. If you are not working within these fields today, you´ve acquired the necessary experience earlier in your career. Transfer Pricing in Southern Sweden is growing, and you will take part in managing and developing both the business and the team, using your experience and personality. For you to thrive and be stimulated at our company, it is important that you are determined, that you enjoy interacting with clients, but you should also not refrain from taking responsibility of your work and instill confidence in your colleagues.
- You should have at least five years of professional experience.
- You are positive and modest when working with colleagues and clients, which is why you find it easy to establish contacts and create client relationships on a long-term basis.
- As most of the work will be in English, we assume that your English skills are at a high level.
If you feel that this description fits you, you may be the person we are looking for!
Submit your application with a resumé, cover letter and grades from University/College to us as soon as possible. Since we are continuously reviewing the applications, position can be filled before last application date.
For this recruitment we are cooperating with Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to the lead recruitment consultant, Karin Thorstensson, on +46 40 602 76 48, or email: [email protected] Please send your application via www.jurek.se today.