Organic chemist within Life Science
Are you a team player and enjoy laboratory work? If you also want to make a difference within Life Science, this could be the position for you! Apply today as we have an ongoing selection process.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETAcademic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Organic Chemist within Life Science. You will be working in a larger team of 15 colleagues. Our client offers great development opportunities depending on your ambitions and goals.
You are offered
* Experience within the Life Science industry
* Work were you make a difference
This is a temporary consultant assignment for six months, which may be extended if all parties are satisfied with the collaboration. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Linking ligands (synthetic or proteins) to solid-phase
* Emulsification techniques
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Masters or higher education within chemistry, preferably within organic chemistry or polymer chemistry
* Very good knowledge within english
It is considered a merit if you have previous industrial experience.
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time 8-17
* Location: Uppsala
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.