Manager Industrial Control Skånemejerier Malmö
An opportunity has arisen to join the largest dairy company in southern Sweden. As Manager Industrial Control you will ensure the reporting of Skånemejerier Industrials four plants, and you will be a part of the management team within controlling. Together with a team of 3 dedicated Industrial Controllers you will work closely with business owners to drive performance, improvements and results. You will also act as a strategic business partner to the Head of Business Control, Industrial Director and Plant Managers.
This is a highly operational role, ideal for a person who is passionate about Business controlling and enjoys broad responsibility and a varied workday. For the right person, this position can be the stepping stone towards further significant opportunities related to both development and progression in the Lactalis Group. This role reports to Head of Controlling and the position is based at Skånemejerier in Malmö.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure the reporting of Skånemejerier Industrials four plants, consolidate actuals and budget, provide proactive analyses as well as drive improvements to enable good business performance
- Support strategic decision making by producing precise analyses and KPI follow-up
- Ensure and drive the forecast process together with Plant Managers to deliver an accurate FC based on good knowledge of the business and relevant stakeholders
- Produce the analyses of management allowing to highlight the gaps compared with the budget and the history based on both financial data and technical data
- Monitor action plans and propose improvements to ensure the reporting accuracy of the Saving Plan
- Participate in drawing up and implementing new management tools
Personal qualities and background
The successful candidate has a university degree and several years experience in a Business controlling role, preferably in a manufacturing environment within Supply Chain or Operations. You are a hands-on, engaged leader who is focused on making people grow. Your primary skillset include a high analytical level, structure and excellent detail orientation. You have a general understanding of Accounting, are fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish, as well as having great Excel skills. Experience of working with a modern large ERP system is relevant, where as reporting experience is a merit. As a person you can easily establish good relationships and have the ability to drive change in an organization.
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet at [email protected] or +46 703-755075 or Johanna Andersson at [email protected] +46 706-555730. The application process is ongoing, and incoming applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se