Procurement and Contract Manager
The procurement department at Tele2 comprises about 20 people. It manages and optimizes Tele2’s suppliers, in order to realize savings and minimize supplier related risks, and also to enable other parts of the organizations to reach their respective objectives. The vision for procurement at Tele2 is “Value driven procurement excellence”. This in essence states that we have the mindset and ambition to become the best in procurement – across all spend categories, and across all procurement aspects – with a pragmatic balance.
You will enjoy working with us if you enjoy supporting and inspiring others on top of developing your strategic and technical skills.
One key area in our journey towards this vision is to take a step change in Strategic Sourcing - both in terms of process and tools development but also in terms of truly supporting our stakeholders with best in class sourcing projects and contract management. One of these roles in the Strategic Sourcing Network team is now vacant.
• Execute the category strategies of several domains within telecom network categories with focus on Mobile Core and Radio Networks
• Actively collaborate with category managers, stakeholders and executives within the organization
• Drive all sorts of procurement activities from idea till sourcing decision
• Carry out contract management tasks for the vendors within your categories
• Responsible for supplier relation management in your area
• Responsible for the strategic sourcing processes, by acting flexible but also firm where needed
• Contribute to Tele2's transformation journey
This is a multi-tasking role impacting all spend categories, and across all procurement aspects constantly challenge ourselves to ensure that everything we do really maximizes the output of true value.
To be successful in the role we believe you have
• At least 3 years' work experience from procurement out of which at least 2 years focusing on telecom networks or IT.
• Preferable experience of working with various types of agreements and price models within cloud, license, hardware, services and outsourcing
• Preferable experience of managing sourcing projects
• Speak and write business English fluently
• Strong analytical and commercial sense
• Relevant higher degree from university or similar
What Tele2 can give you
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female and international applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.