We are looking for a User Researcher contractor
to work with the mobile consumer experience. You will join a Product Insights team of user researchers and data scientists. You will conduct user research using a range of methods and collaborate closely with data scientists to provide swift but high-quality insights. Your group will be a part of a larger team based in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and London with whom you share planning, knowledge, and tactics. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
- Define, plan and conduct user research
- Deliver compelling insights to product and design teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
In order to succeed in this role, you have:
- Comfortable running user research studies, testing prototypes and moving swiftly.
- Can deliver actionable insights and help teams integrate those insights to provide impact.
- You have experience in a user research role at a consumer-focused company.
- You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
- You have experience with qualitative research methods. Some common methods our teams use include: diary studies, usability tests, in depth interviews, contextual inquiry, surveys and more.
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research.
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English).
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
Why you want to be a consultant at First
As a consultant at First, we as an authorized staffing company with a collective agreement can offer you a market salary, health care allowance, pension provision according to ITP and insurance. You as a consultant are also assigned a dedicated consultant manager who is there to support you in your career. With the words Commitment, Development, Team Development and Responsibility, we welcome you to a company where you as a consultant are the focus!
A crucial success factor for any company is to make use of people's differences and you can easily apply for this position by registering your resume by clicking on the application button below or with your Linkedin profile. As the selection and interviews are ongoing, we wish your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Helena Adestedt 070 208 01 49 or [email protected] Considering GDPR and your privacy, we have no opportunity to receive any applications by mail.
Submit your application today!