iOS Developer worlds biggest music streaming company
We are looking for a person who wants to impact the way the world listens to music. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETWe are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our clients innovative squad where our goal is to let our users connect and consume music on multiple platforms. We work with Connect which is a key feature supported across all apps, devices and platforms with a constantly growing user base. We also work with Tablets and have the opportunity to directly cater for and impact our tablet users.
Join and youll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERDevelop features and maintain our existing features on Android using Java that are both scalable and reliable.
* Work within the challenging technology
* Work on implementing new features for our tablet users.
* Communicate effectively with your team: product, design and mobile engineers.
* Actively participate and contribute with your team's way of working.
* Pair program, review pull requests, share knowledge and collaborate with other mobile engineers.
* Drive and own initiatives to improve the department's operations, tech excellence or productivity.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* CV application must be in English
* You have a deep understanding of modern Android development.
* You have experience working with RxJava and Dagger.
* Robolectric, Kotlin and C++ skills are a big plus.
* You have experience writing unit tests and espresso tests that let all developers change code fearlessly.
* You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant Java
* You write tests for the code you create (unit, integration, end to end)
As a person:
* You are proactive in your communication and you collaborate with other areas besides engineering (product, design)
* Quality, and Tech Excellence are values that resonate with you
* Start: Asap
* Work extent: Full time, long term
* Location: Central Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.