Software Developer to Imint!
Do you have previous experience within C++ and are seeking a new challenge within software development? In this role you will develop, implement and integrate the code from start to finish. If you also have an interest within camera software and digital image processing, then you can come one step closer to joining Imints fast paced and new-thinking environment by applying for the position today!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETImint is a Swedish software enterprise. Their software platform Vidhance® is a state-of-the-art video enhancement solution for smartphones and embedded camera devices. You will joing their headquarters in Uppsala and become part of a company with approximately 20 employees, where visions and big ideas are heard. For more information about Vidhance®, see the video below:
You are offered
* To become a valued team member in a flat organization
* Opportunities to constantly develop your programming skills on an individual level
This is a consultant assignment where you where be hired at Academic Work and work at Imint. The contract is for 6 months with a good chance to be prolonged or directly recruited by Imint, if all parties are happy with the collaboration. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Integrate and debug image processing algorithms on smartphones and other hardware
* Develop and improve the Vidhance SDK to simplify the integration process
* Meet with customers on-site for integration support
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Minimum Bachelors degree within relevant subject, such as Computer Science or Engineering Physics AND 1+ years of experience within C++
* OR excellent knowledge within coding AND programming with 2+ years of experience within C++
* Very good skills in written and spoken English
It is considered a merit for this position if you have experience within:
* Android (app or system development)
* Digital image processing
* General camera software
* OpenGL or OpenCL
Please attach a cover letter to your application describing which of the above skills you have as well as a motivation as to why you are interested of working at IMint.
As a person you are:
* Self motivated
* Start: August
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Central Uppsala
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Imint that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.