Svensktalande Account Executive till välkänt software bolag i Dublin
Do you have at least 3 years experience of full cycle sales? Do you speak Swedish + advanced English? Do you want to take the next step in your sales career at an international company located in beautiful Dublin? Our client has been voted one of the best places to work in the world 2019 and is now growing!
This software company is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. They build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. They’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Account Executive, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the company’s software and successfully sell our value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of our company’s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 3+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both Swedish and English preferred
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in our EMEA headquarters in Dublin
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.