Scientist bioprocess development
We are currently looking for a new team member for our client in Uppsala, a global provider of technologies and services for development of biological therapeutics. You will work as a scientist in the area of upstream and/or downstream bioprocess development.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Your main responsibilities will be do plan, design perform, analyse experiments involving upstream and/or downstream process development such as mammalian cell culturing, gene manipulation, optimize processes for production of recombinant proteins and upscalning. Moreover, the ability to communicate results and suggest recommendation to drive project progression is crucial.
• PhD degree in a relevant scientific discipline e.g., biology, medicine or engineering
• Extensive experience in mammalian cell culturing, adherent and suspension (from lab scale to bioreactors) is essential
• Experience in upstream process development for production of biologics
• Experience in purification techniques
• Experience of working with viral vectors
• Experience working with phage display and protein engineering
• Fluent in English and/or Swedish, both orally and in writing
As person you have an analytical mindset and are goal oriented. You are creative, self-motivated and excellent in planning daily duties and presenting your results for driving the project forward. Moreover, working environment is important for you and you actively contribute to a nice working atmosphere.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Make sure you supply your application as soon as possible as selection is continuous.
For further information please contact Enida Kuric [email protected]
Ort: Uppsala kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-09-18
Kontaktperson: Enida Kuric