Benifys platform empowers thousands of organizations around the world to focus on their people and build a strong relationship with their employees, together with a sustainable employer brand. Millions of employees around the world enjoy access to a Benify portal – anytime, anywhere! In this role, you will have a unique chance to make an impact in building a solid product with a strong set of core functionalities across markets!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are now looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Web & Mobile team! A high performing team consisting of both developers, tech lead, agile coach and UX who’s focus is to ensure great end user and mobile experience. You will be a key figure in our organization, by being the bridge between R&D teams and different stakeholders, ask the right questions to understand the product needs and find the best solution together with your team - to bring business and product value.
You will own the development backlog for web & mobile and make sure that the team is doing the right things, while they focus on doing things right, with a healthy balance of innovation and reducing technical debt.
- Serve as link between stakeholders and the R&D team, prioritize backlog and make sure the workflow runs smoothly
- Market research to understand what is trending in the area of compensation and benefits
- Take ownership for the product vision in your particular area, and together with other product owners, execute on the overall product vision
- Be involved in product roll outs in close collaboration with marketing
WHO ARE YOU
Since you will have external as well as internal contact areas, you have great skills in building professional relationships. You have the ability to transform business needs into product features and understand what is technically possible. You are organized and can put pieces together to see the big picture and also have the analytical skills to make fact based decisions to know what to prioritize to bring value to our product.
We believe you have the following background:
- Relevant education, probably within the field of Software Product Management
- Excellent knowledge in product management and agile processes
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the field, and 2 years as a product owner or product manager in a software engineering environment,
- Preferably experience from working with products close to the end user in collaboration with UX and development teams with a strong focus on frontend and mobile apps
- You have a great business, commercial & customer mindset and understand metrics, growth, usage, customer value and profitability
Start date: As soon as we find the right candidate, but we prefer "Ms/Mr Right" to "Ms/Mr Right Now"
Location: Gothenburg (although our Stockholm office could be an option as well)
Contact: If you have any questions about the role, our company or what it's like to work at Benify, feel free to contact Sofia Johansson, HR and Talent Acquisition [email protected]
APPLICATION Sounds interesting? We interview candidates continuously so don’t miss your chance - apply today!