Svensktalande Kundsupport med tidigare erfarenhet till välkänt bolag
Are you looking to join a fast-growing company that is changing the technical aspects in the financial markets?
Do you have a passion for new technology and customer service?
If this sounds like you, then we have your next challenge/opportunity waiting just for you!
Our client in Malta is the leading global online banking payments provider, and they are now looking for a Swedish Customer Support star to join their team!
About our client:
Our client are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. They are a licensed payment institution and their B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in the company with ambitions to support them in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
They are a diverse and fast-growing team with their headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together they are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at our client:
The Support team provides support to our clients merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure the payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
About the role:
Based in Malta, this is a full-time position on Monday-to-Sunday shift hours that reports to Support Manager. In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a dispatch function, move into a first-line end-user function or become a team leader.
What you'll do:
- Provide quality support at one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions through phone, email and chat with customers and external stakeholders about the services, the company and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded individual bursting with positivity
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You preferably have experience working at a support centre or in a similar environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach