Senior Production Manager to Mycronic
Mycronic is a prime driver in the electronics industry with world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. Do you have what it takes to lead Mycronic into a new organization and develop efficient solutions in production to make sure Mycronic stays ahead of the competition?
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETMycronic is on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. As the Senior Production Manager, you will be one out of seven managers in the management team within Operations Division Pattern Generator. Your team currently consist of about 25 employees and about 15 resource consultants on top of that.
As the Senior Production Manager, you will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad leadership role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities
* You get the opportunity to challenge yourself and the people around you to constantly search for smarter and better ways of working
* As the only Senior Production Manager in the division, your work will be visible, and you will be able to see how yours and the team's contribution affects the entire supply chain process and contribute to the business. You will represent your department in interface with most other functions with an emphasis on product development and sales and service
* This is an opportunity for you to develop as a leader and take Mycronic business forward, and on the road ahead, you will also have support from a wide network of contacts throughout the whole organization
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs the Senior Production Manager, you will be a key player on the journey of growth where implementing new and more efficient ways of working is essential.
You will for example:
- Apply best practice methods and tools to a low volume- high value production
* In the daily operations you will be responsible for safety, quality, delivery and cost of the production process as well as follow-up on business plan objectives for the production area
* Continuously create improvements as a natural part of your day-to-day activity, as well as driving change and finding long-term solutions
* You will develop and coach your employees and ensure Mycronic has the right skills and mindset going forward.
VI SÖKER DIG SOMDo you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together with others? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
* At least 2-5 years of production or logistics experience in a similar management and role
* At least 2 years of practical experience within LEAN and driving change in order to secure the way forward
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* A university degree in relevant field
* The ability to communicate clearly in Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
It is an advantage if you have experience from working in production at a larger organization in the High-Tech Industry
Mycronic offer a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize, coach and lead come to its full use. To thrive in this position, you are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility and communications skills.
You plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively. You enjoy building structures that others can work from. Also, you take initiative and come up with new proposals for working methods and create activities leading to the desired outcome. To be successful in this role you are results-oriented and enjoy working with KPIs and metrics reflecting our progress in the production process.