Experienced system engineer to an expanding company!
Do you love programming and creating customized solutions? Do you also want to work at a small company with a great team? Unipab is now looking for a system engineer with a few years experience with hardware programming to work with their space product. Apply today!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETUnibap works with innovative and customized solutions, both for the Swedish industry and for space. They are a group of about 20 people in Uppsala and Västerås and they need reinforcements. Your focus will be to participate in design, development, and maintenance of Unibap SpaceCloud solution. That includes mainly work with computer hardware production and software development.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAmong other things you will:
* Develop new generation computer hardware in every aspects of the production from design, implementation to test, maintenance, and support
* Be part of customer and subcontractor communication
* Develop customer hardware and software adaptions and interfaces for Unibaps SpaceCloud solution
* Produce and review manufacturing documentation such as requirements and design
* Give support and educate customers in how to use Unibaps products
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a relevant education, for example in computer/systems science
* Have worked for at least a few years with hardware programming
* Have good knowledge of C or C ++
* Have very good knowledge of English in both speech and writing
* Have a B driving license
It is an advantage if you:
* Have experience with Linux and FreeRTOS
* Have worked within the space domain and its challenges before
As a person you are:
You are problem-solving, flexible and a team player. You know how to handle requirements, design, and test to achieve the correct result concerning both the delivery and long-term maintenance. You are used to work in project form and know how to prioritize work, identify, and communicate risks/unknowns and suggest alternative solutions when needed.