UX Designer with Light competence to Gothenburg
In this role, you are responsible for designing market-leading User Experiences in HMI systems for LYNK&CO cars. Considering the whole HMI, digital, physical and light, you are to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the car and get information from the car, thinking beyond traditional screens. Your primary assignment will be to work with how Light can augment HMI functions. You will also work with questions on function assignment in the physical components that span between Interior Component Design area and the HMI area. You will work within the HMI Design department, a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with the Interior, Seats & Components, Exterior, and CMF Design teams. You will also have close cooperation with the Brand & Innovation Design team, Engineering, Marketing and Product planning
This is a consultant role at Randstad were you will work for our client in Gothenburg. Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Create UX concepts for the HMI system based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values.
• Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the system.
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
• Create compelling sketches that showcases your concepts, shaping the LYNK & CO brand design.
• Take an idea from sketch phase to wireframes to prototype, specifying the interaction concept.
• Be responsible for the function assignment area in physical touch-points co-developments
• Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
• Perform tests and validating user clinics of your concept
• Help making the HMI Design departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with the rest of the Design areas.
Full time - Day time
• B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master’s degree in any of the previously mentioned educations. We are looking after the combination of this disciplines. New inter-disciplinary programs are of inters.
• Relevant working experience within UX/UI
• Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
• Knowledge and experience of designing with Cognitive load and behavior in mind.
• Softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, After effects, Figma, Blender, Principle and VRED
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Automotive experience is an advantage.
• English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply 2021-02-28 Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
Uppdragsgivare: Randstad Technologies
Ort: Göteborg kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-02-28
Kontaktperson: Tova Dahlgren