Java Developer to Etraveli in Gothenburg
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. We are now looking for an experienced and independent Java developer. You will be an important part of our focus on customer improvements and work closely with colleagues in development teams, as well as teamworking with internal stakeholders.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team of about 80 people, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared – we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
• Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
• Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
• Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
• Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
• Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
You will be part of one of our agile teams responsible for the development, and continuous improvement, of our internal processes and automation. The primary stakeholders for the team are our operational and customer care departments. The teams’ mission is to ensure that the solution technically meets our stakeholders requirements for performance, automation and stability, and that our internal tools are easy to use and understandable by our customer care operators.
Tech stack: Mainly Java, MySQL as well as MemSQL, Atlassians agile tools, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Mac OS, IntelliJ, etc.
We aim for our teams to be small and collaborative, with a focus on test-driven thinking and a sense of ownership for the things we build. And in the bigger picture you become part of an organization, Etraveli Technology, with approximately 100 people collaborating at our office in Gothenburg.
We play as a team and we love that you see solutions where others see problems. In this role you have regular contact with many parts of our organization, in Sweden as well in Greece, and therefore you must enjoy communication and teamwork with people as well as IT-systems. Rest assured, we have a lot going on around here!
Due to the pandemic, and the difficulties of relocating, we wish that you are located in Sweden, and have a valid work permit, when applying for this position.
• Some years of experience in product development in Java, synchronous and asynchronous scalable and robust environments
• Academic education in the IT field or equivalent education
• You are a mid or senior software developer with at least 5 years of working experience focusing on Java as main language
• Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in English.
The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information contact Robert Weineland at: [email protected] or Frida Persson at: [email protected]
Start: by agreement.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
Uppdragsgivare: Etraveli Group AB
Ort: Göteborg kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-04-30
Kontaktperson: Robert Weineland